Jeff has 25 years of combined experience in public accounting and banking. During his banking career he has worked as an Internal Auditor, Compliance Officer, Controller and Chief Financial Officer in addition to serving on Asset/Liability, Audit and
Loan Committees. In 2010 he returned to public accounting where he specializes in individual, partnership and corporate taxation, Controller/CFO services for small businesses, retirement planning, fraud prevention and consulting
work for community banks.
He is married and has four young children. Jeff is a member of Christ Presbyterian Church, where he serves as a deacon, and the Huntsville Rotary Club. He is a 1991 Auburn University graduate and a 2002 graduate of the Owen Graduate School of Bank Financial
Management at Vanderbilt University.
Jeff serves as a Board Member and Treasurer for the New Hope Children’s Clinic, Madison County Volunteer Lawyers Program and the Alabama Chapter of the ALS Association.
Professional Licenses and Certifications
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Certified Public Accountant - Alabama
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Registered Investment Advisor (Series 65)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Huntsville Chapter of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners